ASID has released its Interior Design Billings Index 4th Quarter 2017 Report. The report provides insight on the current business conditions for the interior design industry, including:
- An increasing number of respondents reported a pull back in business conditions since mid-2017.
- Fourth quarter demand for interior design services varied across the four size cohorts.
- Billings growth varies across regions for interior design services.
- Business conditions for the year were positive for residential design services, but commercial and institutional design services struggled.
- Six-Month Outlook: Stronger Business Conditions Expected.
- Labor Market Continues to Expand.
- Construction Spending Showing Strong Gains.