Bobrick Academy, a new online design resource for architects and specifiers, is designed to allow architects, interior designers and other specifiers to acquire restroom design inspiration, learn about potential solutions, review critical design considerations and ultimately, specify ideal restroom products.
“For decades, our customers have benefited from Bobrick Washroom Equipment’s institutional thought leadership on restroom design,” says David Leigh, vice president of marketing at Bobrick. “Now, the design community at large can benefit from that knowledge as well—quickly and easily, through a solution-centric hub.”
Current features of the Bobrick Academy include:
- A Project Gallery featuring completed installations that feature Bobrick products, including photos and project credits.
- Access to the Visual Spec Builder, a free time-saving tool that assists during the design development stages of restroom design projects.
- The ability to find content based on Design Solution Categories, including Compliance, Design, Durability, Economical, Sustainability, Freedom, Hygiene and Privacy
- Access to AIA/CES accredited Continuing Education courses on code-compliant toilet partitions, multi-generational restroom design and ADA accessibility.
- A blog featuring thought leadership articles and infographics, including, “How to Choose a Partition Material,” “Solutions for Multi-generational Restroom Design,” and “Key Concepts of Accessibility.”
The website also features key support documents and tools for specifiers, including short- and long-form specifications, BIM files, Bobrick product literature, specification compilers and aggregators and cost-savings calculators for select Bobrick products. In coming months, the Bobrick Academy will also become home to a new proprietary visual specification tool.
John Popovich, Bobrick’s marketing communications manager, added, “The launch of the Bobrick Academy marks an important transition in Bobrick’s evolution—we’re proud to offer an online design resource that lives up to our reputation as a premier provider of restroom solutions.”