Club Car has upgraded its extensive portfolio of commercial accessories with an addition to its commercial cab offerings.
“Manufactured by Curtis Cab exclusively for Club Car, the new all-steel cab delivers a true seal for excellent cold-weather protection. And it is designed to maximize airflow in warm climates,” says Jerod McDowell, utility product manager.
Engineered specifically to fit two-wheel drive Carryall® 300, 500, 550, and 700 utility vehicles, the cab upgrades include:
- ROPS certification.
- A plug-and-play wiring harness.
- Door locks that match the ignition system.
- The cab is engineered to improve comfort and reduce the risk of heat-related accidents. A tilt-out windshield, spacious sliding windows in the doors, and a large flip-out rear window are standard features.
The cab is built for the toughest work environments. Its standard durable automotive steel doors are ergonomic, sturdy and more shatter-resistant than all-glass doors. The front hinge is designed for ease of use and quick access to the bed.
The cab comes standard with:
- Sliding windows in both doors.
- A pre-wired windshield wiper.
- Rear storage net for gloves and other loose items.
- With fewer parts and fasteners, the cab is much easier to install than many competitive products.
For additional flexibility and performance, the cab accommodates the following plug-and-play accessories:
- Interior mirror
- Pair of external mirrors
- Cab warning beacon kit
- Front LED work lights
- Overhead console to hold cell phones, keys, etc.
- LED dome light
Click to learn more and to find your local authorized Club Car dealer.