The 2017 Airports Council International-North America Annual Conference & Exhibition will be held Sept. 17-20, 2017 in Fort Worth. More than 1,800 delegates from more than 200 airports and airport authorities are expected to attend, including airport directors, senior airport management, and commissioners with decision-making and purchasing authority.
Meet ACI-NA members, who enplane more than 98 percent of domestic and virtually all the international passenger and cargo traffic through the United States and Canada.
Registration is now open. You will be included on the pre-registration roster, if your registration is received by ACI-NA, and paid in full, by 5 pm EDT Friday, July 28, 2017. Registrations or payments received after July 28, will be processed with the higher registration fee and will not appear in the pre-registration roster.
What attendees can expect:
- Learn first-hand from aviation industry experts in pre-conference seminars,general sessions and concurrent educational sessions.
- Keep up to date on new and emerging technologies
- Increase your professional network
- Get immediate answers and solutions to issues within your airport, authority or company
- Discover new products that can decrease expense and increase revenue
- See the latest in technology on the show-floor
- Visit all of your vendors in one location
- Get answers directly from vendors on the exhibition floor
- Talk with others who are using or considering a product or service you are researching
DOUG PARKER Chairman and Chief Executive Officer American Airlines
Click for a PDF of the conference agenda.