Whether you’re thinking about your next opportunity or making the most of your current role, take your career to the next level with IFMA’s Facility Management Professional® (FMP™) credential.
- The average five-year return on investment of IFMA credentials is 15:1 for credential holders*
- On average, IFMA credentials lead to a US$6,000 salary increase within the first year*
- Internationally recognized and industry-trusted, the FMP goes where you go.
- IFMA is an ANSI Accredited Program Certificate Issuer – Accreditation Number 1057.
- No pre-requisites and no renewal costs. Once earned, you’re an FMP for life!
Having an FMP shows employers and peers that you’re ready. Find out how to get started on your FMP at www.fm.training/credentials/fmp
*According to the IFMA sponsored research report, “Evaluating the Value: International Facility Management Association (IFMA) Facility Management Credentials”